Happy New Year!

Yeah I know.... another New Year post... I mean WTH?!?!
Being that 2018 is upon us and you are about to go out... maybe to the city. Let me offer some suggestions. If I were you...I'd stay at the Proper hotel we just finished up a beautiful blackened Bronze mesh and steel CUBE for the Hotel lobby ...be sure to check it out when you are checking in. The restroom is down stairs and you can head down via our beautiful stair and railing.... from there,  I'd head up to Charmain's and check out the rooftop bar as you ring in the new year! Yeah! It's the kids from Trip Dog so you know the cocktails will be great. You can also check out our custom Glass partition wall off the elevator and sit back and enjoy the night next to one of our cozy fire pits while taking in the amazing city views.... drink some water before you go to bed and maybe pop a advil or something....it works. If you think you need a huge bronze CUBE around a stair or anything else metal, bronze or glass and in any combination... you should call us... we have done it before...we can do it for you!






No comments: